Thank you for ordering one of our Publications.
To purchase the Resource Guide for Young Knitters with a check payable to Project Knitwell, please mail checks to
P.O. Box 5503 Arlington, VA 22205
By contributing to Project Knitwell, you can help us serve more individuals in local hospitals, community organizations and beyond. Funds will be put to work immediately to purchase supplies and will help us continue to grow and build a sustainable organization. Gifts of any amount are welcome, and we are grateful for your contributions. (All gifts are fully tax deductible.)
Thank you for your order. You will receive a formal acknowledgement via mail once your payment has been received and processed.
P.O. Box 5503 Arlington, VA 22205 | 703-850-5819
Other Ways to Support Us
- Donate materials — We are not accepting yarn or needle donations at this time. However, if you would like to support Project Knitwell, we welcome donations to enable us to purchase knitting supplies, expand our efforts, and build a sustainable organization.
- Apply to be a Volunteer. After completing your donation, you may create an account and select "volunteer" from the "What do you want to do?" box in the upper right of the screen.
- Knitting instructor — Knitting experience is required. Training will be provided. Depending upon the site, volunteer may also be required to go through hospital screening process.
- Knit samples and/or prepare starter kits — Materials will be provided.
- Provide graphic design support — Looking for professionals to format written patterns and other materials.
- Offer general office support, including help with mailings, excel charts, and more.
- Provide fundraising expertise — Looking for professionals who can help with fundraising activities.